We have been servicing the city of Spokane, Wa for over 20 years and are committed to providing excellent service that results in a great customer experience. We offer you honest and fair dealings at the most affordable rates.
Contact us for an estimate today.
Directions to our shop!
Send us a message!
Northwest Dent Repair Will Repair Dents to Cars: Auto Body Spokane Valley
Many people feel that they can handle any needs that their car may have on their own. However, problems can sometimes be made worse by trying to solve a problem incorrectly. Even people who are experienced in repairing the mechanics and parts of a car that are under the hood may not know the right way to attempt repairs to the exterior of cars. Doing repair work on the car’s exterior requires patience, skill, experience and the right tools. While some very simple damage to the car’s exterior like dents can be easily fixed at home, it may not look attractive once completed. The car may still appear damaged, or it may be very obvious that someone without experience attempted to repair it. For people who want their cars to look pristine and new, it is wise to visit the professionals at our auto body shop. Our certified Auto body shop technicians are specially trained on the correct ways to attempt your Auto Body Spokane Valley repairs and are experienced at successfully restoring a car’s original beauty.
Why Should an Auto Body Shop Repair Dents to Cars?
Your car is an investment. Someday you may want to sell it for the highest price possible. To keep cars looking their best, one of the most popular services at our auto body shop is dent repair. People can get dents in their cars in all sorts of situations. Car accidents can cause either huge or minor dents in cars. A loose shopping cart in the parking lot can run into cars and cause damage. Children or other people can accidentally cause damage when passing by, entering or existing cars. Bad weather like hail, sleet, tornados or hurricanes can cause damage or dents to cars, either from ice or debris in the air.
Dents can be very frustrating to people who own cars, especially if the car is new or in pristine condition. Some people may attempt to remove minor dents themselves by popping them out from the inside, but doing this can have unanticipated consequences. The paint on the outside of the car can become warped, scratched or fall off from people incorrectly repairing dents. Also, the surface of the car may appear rippled or still dented, even after attempting to remove it at home. The best way to ensure that dents are repaired properly, and the car looks like new again, is to use Northwest Dent Repair for your Auto Body Spokane Valley services.
Paintless Dent Repair is Safe and Non-Invasive
While some dents require a lot of work to repair and may cause damage to the paint, other dents may be able to be removed by using paintless dent removal services. Paintless dent removal works best for very small dents or dings in cars, like the kind caused by shopping cart hits or from hail. Larger, more complicated dents are not good candidates for paintless dent removal and may already have experienced damage to the paint during the accident. There are several reasons why choosing paintless dent removal can be a good choice for your car.
Paintless dent repair Spokane Valley jobs are often very quick, only taking an hour or so to complete. Traditional, invasive dent repairs can take several days before they are fully completed.
Getting your Spokane Valley paintless dent repair is far less expensive than other types of dent repair. You can expect to spend about half of what you would have with traditional dent repair by choosing paintless dent repairs.
Your car will still be in the same condition it was when it was new. You will not require a new paint job nor any patches, sanding or fillers.
How to Choose A Quality Auto Body Shop in Spokane Valley
We understand that there are many different auto body shops that exist in the area. Some of these provide better service than others, and it is important for you to choose a company that will provide you with excellent work and quality customer service. Speak to one of our friendly associates today about your car needs.
We are qualified, friendly professionals here to take care of your needs.
When deciding which auto body shop to work with, consider the following:
- Make sure that any Auto Body Shop in Spokane Valley you choose to work with is fully licensed, certified and insured. These certifications will help assure you that you are receiving quality work and will be protected should any unexpected damages or problems occur during repairs. We carry the proper licensure, certifications, and coverages to keep our technicians safe and happy to complete your needs.
- Choose a Spokane Auto body shop that are clean and orderly, not that are messy or dirty. How an auto body shop appears says a lot about how organized they are, how well they do business and how much pride they have in their work. We pride ourselves on how clean and inviting our workspace and associates are in taking care of your needs.
- Find out if anyone working at an auto body shop in Spokane Valley has advanced training or certifications. These types of professionals offer the highest level of service and are specialized at handling auto body damage.
- Don’t choose an Auto Body Spokane Valley shop that is trying to talk you into more work or repairs than you need or desire. An honest business will discuss your options with you and help you choose what best suits your needs. Do not agree to anything if you are feeling pressured or forced to do so. We are concerned with fixing your car correctly, not gouging you for extra money.
- You may think that you are equipped to fix auto body damage on your own, but you are most likely not qualified to do so. Trying to fix car damage on your own can lead to worse problems or permanent damage to the exterior of your car. If you are concerned with keeping your car looking new and original, go to Northwest Dent Repair, your Auto Body Spokane Valley shop for help. Our professionals are experienced at helping people with all sorts of car damage like dents and dings.
We are everything stated above and more. Call today for a free quote!